A note from our Director…
Well here we are again, another year almost over and what a year it’s been. To name a few items:
- Four Ofsted inspections, with the East Midlands getting a well deserved ‘outstanding’ – a massive well done to all.
- Lots of staff changes, this will never change as it is part of the cycle of people moving on.
- Loads of really successful events in all regions
- A general growth of the agency
- Streamlining of processes and less paper being used
- A new and separate management post of Agency Decision Maker created.
I could go on but that’s enough of a snap shot to show how busy it has been.
Of course, none of this would be possible without the mainstay of our business; you, the carers. You continue to amaze me with your resilience and skills and if I wore one, I would take my hat off to you all.
On a more personal note, it is a year now since John passed away. Probably the most difficult year of my life and one which I could not have got through without the support of you all, both carers and staff. Even those of you who did not know John sent well wishes and it really did help. Thank you.
It is my aim to continue with John’s legacy, namely Regional Foster Families and I have plans for the company which I hope you will find as exciting as I do. All will be revealed later…
Suffice to say I am not selling and we are doing well, despite the gossip (lol)…
Thank you all once again and I wish you all a very very happy Christmas and new year.
With Best regards