Administrator – Nottingham
Administrator – The East Midlands Region (Nottingham Office) team covers the whole of the East Midlands, with Foster Parents from Nottingham, Derby, Lincolnshire, and Leicestershire. Your role will be based at our Nottingham Office.
Salary scale: Administrator £15,066 – £24, 375 per annum (based on Foster Care admin experience.)
Regional Foster Families is an independent fostering agency with a family feel, providing safe, high quality families for children and young people who are ‘looked after’ by local authorities. We pride ourselves on providing an environment which enables the children and young people to fulfil their potential and live positive lives.
We are looking for an experienced administrator with an interest in foster care, with knowledge of social care issues to join our dedicated team. The successful candidate will be supported by an experienced administrator.
You will need to have:
- Minimum GCSE (or equivalent) in English
- Minimum GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics
- Minimum NVQ level 2 in Business and Administration or equivalent
- Competent in Microsoft Office/ICT systems/Outlook
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- Experience of preparing professional documents to legislative requirements, generating spreadsheets, processing financial payments, filing, producing PowerPoint presentations
- Experience of minute taking and production of high-quality minutes
- Experience of working in a team environment
You will be joining a committed Independent Fostering Agency with high ethical standards, a commitment to keeping children safe and ensuring they are living in happy, stable foster families, who promote high aspirations, and seek to secure the best outcomes for them is our priority.
You will receive monthly supervision, an annual appraisal (initially within the 6-month probationary period), and training opportunities for further professional and personal development.
For an informal discussion please contact Michael Carter, Registered Manager 07896561901, or Angie Southward, Administrator on 01159 815604.
- Initially 25 day’s annual leave
- Birthday leave – an additional day of annual leave on your birthday
- Pension Scheme
- Mileage Allowance
- Regular supervision
- Training opportunities
You will be joining a fantastic and supportive team, currently an Ofsted Outstanding Region and the right candidate will be key in the further growth and continued development of our agency.
Please note we cannot accept a CV – application forms must be completed; to apply please download the following;
Friday 17th July 2020 – by email to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 17th July 2020. Candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview will be contacted shortly after this date; the provisional date set for interviews is the week commencing 27th July 2020.