NSPCC – Online safety in lockdown
The NSPCC have issued some helpful new guidance about online safety during lockdown – which will be helpful to foster families and many parents too…
The Net Aware Page includes
- 8 top tips for keeping your kids safe online during lockdown and beyond.
- Online learning – tips to help keep your kids safe on conferencing apps.
- Online gaming – Check out our tips to help keep your child safe while gaming online.
- O2 Guru tip of the week: TikTok Explore privacy settings on TikTok
- Popular conferencing apps
- Supporting your child’s wellbeing online
- Expert tip from Kate Edwards – NSPCC Online Safety Expert
We highly recommend subscribing to the “Stay Up To Date” option so you can “get emails on the latest social networks, apps and games that kids are using, so you’re always up to date”.