Fostering in Lancashire
Fostering provides an opportunity to:
- Care for foster children and young people who cannot live with their own families.
- Play a very important role in fostered children and young people’s lives.
- Give a foster child a loving and nurturing home, whether temporary or long term.
- Provide an environment for foster children to develop and thrive happily.
- Enable opportunities and experiences in line with those children who are not in care.
- Make a difference to a child’s life.
Not sure if you will be suitable to foster? Just ask us, or you can check our frequently asked questions page.
You can rent or own your own home, but you will need a spare room.
- Find out about the pay and allowances for foster parents
- Find out about the Foster Parent Assessment Process
- Read this true story written by one of our fantastic carers
“How did you get so good at being a Dad?”(5 year old who has been living with his foster family for 3 years)
Have a chat with us about fostering
Fill out the form below or call us 0800 019 11 65
As a Fostering Agency we provide…
What foster parents are saying about our foster care agency…
“We have met and supported very many young people of all ages and to be able to give them reassurance, stability, security and love is so rewarding.”
“I do have to say, as a foster carer, the lows are small and the highs outweigh all of it.“
“The children we are asked to care for really need something back in life because they have been through so much pain, trauma and upheaval.”
“I have a great team around me to support me to fulfil my role as a foster carer.”
“A professional agency to work for. The team is very thorough and always on hand if a problem should occur.“
“Fostering is a very rewarding job, In fact, I don’t call it a job I call it a way of life for us because it’s the way that we love to live our lives able to make a difference to many young people.”
Check out our Foster Parent’s blog page for more real life stories of what it’s like to foster children with Regional Foster Families.
We are actively looking for foster families to join our fostering agency. Find out more…
No matter what your question, if you have an interest in fostering, simply fill in the form below or call: Tel: 0800 019 11 65