Fostering in East Sussex, West Sussex, Brighton and Hove.
We have an excellent, supportive and experienced team in the region and are rated by Ofsted as Outstanding:
“Children benefit from attuned and individualised support which helps them to develop skills appropriate to their age and respective stage of development…. Foster carers feel they are part of a ‘family’ within this agency”. – Ofsted.
- A competitive weekly allowance
- A local office base
- Monthly supervision from a social worker
- 14 nights paid respite per year
- 24-hour support 365 days a year
- Regular carer support groups
- Access to our agency Therapist for advice/support
- Regular and local training opportunities
- Free membership to the Fostering Network
Fill out the contact form below for more information and to receive a call back from one of our friendly Social Workers for an informal chat about how you could become a foster parent. Or call Tel: 01273 646587 or Freephone Tel: 0800 019 11 65