River Dart Fostering Family day Summer 2018
Another fostering family activity day done in the South West, this time at River Dark Country Park. There were lots of activities available for the children to get involved with, including:
- Canoeing – On the lake in Native American Indian type canoes.
- High Ropes Course – A fun and exciting tree top challenge. 21 Elements of high adrenalin fun, to testing nerves and confidence, and crossing the river Dart.
- Indoor Climbing and Bouldering Wall – 220 sq metres of safe, modern undercover fun.
- Kayaking – On the lake on a single sit on top kayak.
- Mega Zip Wire – Harness up and jump from a 15m high tree top platform down 150m long wire and over the lake!
- Water Zorbs – Try and stay on your feet inside a large inflatable ball while floating around the lake.